Baby, you're a firework

Nothing's more beautiful than being able to catch the fireworks with you

Blessed to be able to meet hon yesterday cause apparently my phone's giving so much problem (see the next post) that I can't reply texts or anything properly, I will probably die if I can't talk to him. ):

Anyway, I think that it's a very strange feeling to be able to talk/confess/discuss everything comfortably with the man you are dating. I know I've blog about this before but the feeling is so surreal, really, to have your boyfriend as your best friend too. But now, I don't think I can actually survive a day w/o talking to him cause I am so used to it. God, I really love this boyf/best friend so much.

I feel so sorry for the boy due to my regular moodswings. He gives in to me every single time.

Tell me, who actually has a boyf that apologize when it's clearly the girlf's fault? I do, and I am always guilty of that. It always makes me feel so sad that he is actually down because I made him feel this way. And sometimes it's not only due to my moodswings but my stupidity too.

I just wish I cld be a better girlf. Probably less moodwsings, stupid and childish.

Sigh, what am I gna do w/o you now?

gladys –   – (2:16 AM)  

chey you also saw then still ask me where! hahaha

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP